If you are selling any kind of merchandise, Instagram should be part of your marketing strategy.
There are no two ways about it. You are leaving a lot of money on the table if you skip Instagram.
500 million Instagram app users access Instagram every single day.
It’s easy to get excited about Instagram’s reach, user consumption patterns, and overall traffic volume. But, most of the people who try marketing on Instagram fail to get the results they are looking for.
Following tips from this video course you can turbocharge your results with Instagram.
- 10 Key Reasons Most Marketers Fail on Instagram
- You Don’t Have to Fail
- Instagram Success is All About Persona
- Find Your Competitors on Instagram and Reverse Engineer Them
- Curate Top Notch Content and Mix in Your Reverse Engineered Content
- Adopt a Content-First Sales Funnel
- Use Facebook’s Ad Retargeting System to Pull Instagram Users Deeper Into Your Funnel
- Pay and Interact with Niche-Specific Instagram Influencers
- Continuously Optimize All Parts of Your Funnel
- Best Practices